Hump Day Thump Days
*Resident artists will be performing at all Hump Day Thump Days dates
Permanent Residents: Matthew Jay, Gusto & Craig Sherrad
As we reopen, our top priority is the health and wellness of our staff, guests and artists. Click here to view our Reopening Safety Guide.
Wearing a face mask or covering of any kind upon entering the premise is now required by the State of Michigan. For the safety of customers and staff alike, we ask that you please cover your face near others.
Please limit your party to no more than 8 people and maintain a 6 ft. distance between you and other patrons or groups. Follow floor markings to enable social distancing while ordering a drink at the bar or food from Sgt. Pepperoni’s.
Hand Sanitizer will be readily available to all patrons. We also ask that you frequently wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water. Scheduled sanitizing will take place throughout the day but please be mindful when coming into contact with shared surfaces.
*The Magic Stick staff has been trained on procedures to keep everyone safe during this transitional period. In the interest of your safety and ours, we ask that you respect these rules as well as our staff’s obligation to enforce them. If for any reason you feel sick or symptomatic, stay home and visit us when you’re feeling better. Please don’t be alarmed if we ask to take yourtemperature upon entering the building as it’s a recommended CDC guideline.
Magic Stick Sanitation Practices:
- Increased routine cleaning and disinfection.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces hourly
- Use products that meet EPA disinfection criteria and that are appropriate for the surface. Allow the disinfectant to remain on the surface for the contact time recommended by the manufacturer.
- Ensure safe and correct use and storage of disinfectants to avoid food contamination and harm to employees and other individuals. This includes storing products securely away from children.
- Clean shared objects (e.g., payment terminals, tables, countertops/bars, receipt trays, condiment holders) between each use.
- Ensure that cleaning or disinfecting product residues are not left on table surfaces
- Limit bathroom occupancy to 2 patrons at a time