This page will be maintained with up-to-date information related to COVID-19 impacted events.
Refund Policy for Postponed and Rescheduled Shows:
The Majestic Theatre Center will be offering ticket holders the opportunity to obtain refunds on shows that have been postponed due to the impact of the coronavirus. Refund requests will be honored for any show, once a rescheduled date has been announced. Ticket holders will be contacted at that time and will have 30 DAYS to request a refund.
If your show hasn’t announced a new date yet, please hold on to your tickets. You will be receiving an email notification from the ticketing company when the show is rescheduled, along with information on how to request a refund should you choose not to attend the rescheduled event. Note that if you wish to attend the rescheduled show, your original tickets will remain valid for the new date. If an event cannot be rescheduled, a refund will automatically be issued to the credit card you used to purchase (also available at point of sale). Click here to view The Majestic Theatre refund policy.
- Lane 8 on March 27th, 2020 – Moved to March 5th 2022 at Detroit Masonic Temple // MORE INFO
- Circa Survive on April 5th, 2020 – Moved to February 19, 2022 // MORE INFO
- Jacob Collier on May 20th, 2020 – Moved to May 14, 2022 // MORE INFO
- Dinosaur Jr. on September 10th, 2021 – Moved to September 11th 2022 // MORE INFO
- Colter Wall on September 17th, 2021 – CANCELLED
- Gary Numan on October 9th, 2021 – Moved to El Club on March 19th, 2022
- Omar Apollo on November 2nd, 2021 – Moved to May 8th, 2022 // MORE INFO
- Testament The Bay Strikes Back Tour on November 4th 2021 – Moved to May 12th, 2022 // MORE INFO
- Jacquelin Novak on January 14th 2022 – Moved to March 10th 2022 // MORE INFO
- Doughboys on January 30th – Moved to August // MORE INFO
- The Black Angels on February 1st 2022 – POSTPONED
- Pinegrove on February 11th 2022 – POSTPONED