This page will be maintained with up-to-date information related to COVID-19 impacted events.
Refund Policy for Postponed and Rescheduled Shows:
The Majestic Theatre Center will be offering ticket holders the opportunity to obtain refunds on shows that have been postponed due to the impact of the coronavirus. Refund requests will be honored for any show, once a rescheduled date has been announced. Ticket holders will be contacted at that time and will have 30 DAYS to request a refund.
If your show hasn’t announced a new date yet, please hold on to your tickets. You will be receiving an email notification from the ticketing company when the show is rescheduled, along with information on how to request a refund should you choose not to attend the rescheduled event. Note that if you wish to attend the rescheduled show, your original tickets will remain valid for the new date. If an event cannot be rescheduled, a refund will automatically be issued to the credit card you used to purchase (also available at point of sale).
- Lane 8 on March 27th, 2020 – Moved to March 5th 2022 at Detroit Masonic Temple // MORE INFO
- Circa Survive on April 5th, 2020 – Moved to February 19, 2022 // MORE INFO
- The Driver Era on April 24th, 2020 – Moved to November 19th 2021 at Royal Oak Music Theatre // MORE INFO
- Jacob Collier on May 20th, 2020 – Moved to May 14, 2022 // MORE INFO
- We Hate Movies on June 6th – Moved to October 16th, 2021 // MORE INFO
- Ronny Chieng on June 27th, 2020 – Moved to December 4th 2021 // MORE INFO
- Dinosaur Jr. on September 10th, 2021 – POSTPONED
- Colter Wall on September 17th – POSTPONED
- Gary Numan on October 9th, 2021 – POSTPONED
- Omar Apollo on November 2nd, 2021 – Moved to May 8th, 2022 // MORE INFO
- Lost Dog Street Band on March 15th, 2020 – Moved to March 15th 2022 // MORE INFO
- MEMBA on April 25th, 2020 – Moved to Feb. 18th 2022 – MORE INFO
Our goal is to reschedule as many of the affected events as possible. When a new date is announced, there is nothing you need to do: your tickets are valid for the new date and you will be notified. Click here for The Majestic’s Refund Policy