For over 100 years The Garden Bowl has served as the destination for recreation in Midtown Detroit. In addition to 16 historic lanes, the Garden Bowl offers a full service bar & lounge, patio and pizza from Sgt. Pepperoni’s.
Open Daily 11am- 12am (2am Fri. & Sat.)
21+ After 8pm
Phone: 313-833-9700 x 205
Availability of lanes and open bowling times are subject to change due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
MONDAY – THURSDAY:
11am – 5pm: $10/hour, per lane
5pm – 11 PM: $35/hour, per lane
FRIDAY – SUNDAY:
11am – 5 pm: $20/hour, per lane
5pm – 11 pm: $35/hour, per lane
PIZZA & PINS WEEKDAY SPECIAL (11AM – 5PM):
Medium one topping pizza, one hour of bowling and two pairs of rental shoes – $24
*Walk in or call ahead only, not available through our online reservation system
• Advance lane reservations are strongly recommended
• Maximum of 6 bowlers per lane
• Masks and patron sign-in are required by the State of MI
• Maintain 6ft of social distance between groups of bowlers
• We encourage bowlers to bring in their own balls and shoes
• Bumper bowling and ball ramps are available on all lanes upon request
Kids Birthday Parties, Group, & Corporate Bowling Packages:
Planning a party for kids, company outing or special bowling event? Contact Mellisa Lewis firstname.lastname@example.org or call 313-833-9700 ext. 202 today!
*All party and group packages have an additional 15% gratuity. A deposit is required to reserve your party.
Garden Bowl COVID-19 Safety Practices:
• Complete sanitization of every lane and table after use (bowling balls, tables, couches, bowling monitors).
• Tables and lanes will be available according to social distancing guidelines.
• Frequent sanitization of public touch points such as counters, railings, door handles and bathroom surfaces.
• We ask that you keep a 6′ minimal distance from other players and staff when possible.
• Staff members will be wearing masks or standing behind plexi-glass shields.
• We encourage you to wash your hands before and after your bowling session and/or before eating/drinking.
• Final sanitization of all surfaces at the end of the shift.
4120 Woodward Avenue
Detroit, MI 48201