Hours: Mon. – Fri. 4pm-2am | Sat. 11am-2am | Sun. 11am-1am
21+ After 8pm
For over 100 years The Garden Bowl has served as the destination for recreation in Midtown Detroit. In addition to 16 well kept lanes, the Garden Bowl offers a full service bar & lounge, patio and pizza from Sgt. Pepperoni’s.
Open League Bowling
We strongly recommend bringing your own bowling ball and bowling shoes. Max of 4 bowlers per lane. Bumper bowling and ball ramps are available on all lanes upon request.
In order to serve you better, please reserve your lane in advance. For day of reservations call (313) 833-9700 x 205
Open League Bowling Rates
$35 per hour per lane
(Max of 4 bowlers per lane)
Availability of lanes and open league bowling times are subject to change due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
• At this time, reservations are required for bowling.
• Please wear a mask at all times.
• Maintain 6ft of social distance between groups of bowlers.
• We encourage bowlers to bring in their own balls and shoes.
• Food and beverages are not permitted in the bowling area.
Planning a company outing or special bowling event? Contact Mellisa Lewis firstname.lastname@example.org or call 313-833-9700 ext. 202 today!
Garden Bowl COVID-19 Safety Practices:
• Complete sanitization of every lane and table after use (bowling balls, tables, couches, bowling monitors).
• Tables and lanes will be available according to social distancing guidelines.
• Frequent sanitization of public touch points such as counters, railings, door handles and bathroom surfaces.
• We ask that you keep a 6′ minimal distance from other players and staff when possible.
• Staff members will be wearing masks or standing behind plexi-glass shields.
• We encourage you to wash your hands before and after your bowling session and/or before eating/drinking.
• Final sanitization of all surfaces at the end of the shift.